- Svetlana Rumak was born in 1969 in Poltava (Ukraine).
- At 5 years old she moved to Russia with her family.
- She graduated from the Graphic Arts Department of the Pedagogical Institute of Naberezhnye Chelny (Russia).
- She is a member of the National Union of Artists of Russia (International Association of Art) and member of The Moscow Union of Artists “International Art Fond”.She’d participated in more than 80 exhibitions in Russia and other countries.
- Solo exhibitions have been in Russia, the Czech Republic, Germany, the United States.
- Her works are in private collections in Russia, USA, France, Italy, Germany, Great Britain, Austria, Netherlands, Canada, Israel, Japan, Azerbaijan.
- Currently Svetlana lives and works in Moscow.