- B.A. Arabic Language.
- Diploma in Educational psychology.
- Art courses London Kensington and Chelsea Collage.
- Participated in various exhibitions in Paris, Beirut, Cairo, Bahrain, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Kuwait,
Oman and other Arab and foreign countries.
Held five personal exhibitions:
- iWatan Abu Dhabi Art Hub 2013.
- Project 60, King Abdullah Economic City, Saudi Arabia, 2010.
- Permanent solo exhibition- Segia -Al Riyadh ( opening in 2007…..)
- ( More than Red ) – Europia gallery, Paris 2007.
- First exhibition Atelier Jeddah for fine art 2011.
Won numerous art awards, the most important:
- Doha Qater,first award in art symposium 2011.
- Alsafeer art competition in 2009.
- First Award amongs Saudi Ladies Artists- Riyadh- 2004 & 2003.
Participated in several annual events:
- Amman Jordan, art symposium 2011, 2012.
- Essen Germany, symposium, Chronos & Kairos 2012,world in change 2011.
- Doha- Qatar – art symposium 2011.
- Muscat/ Oman- art symposium 2010.
- Luxor/ Egypt-art symposium 2010.
- Gaza Alsomoud- Mural- Amman 2009.
- Emaar- Dubai- art symposium 2004.
- European Artists e. v. Essen Germany.