Nisha S Sandhu
- M.A. (Drawing & Painting) from Banasthali Vidyapith (Deemed University) (2000)
- Post M.A. Diploma in Creative Graphics (2001);
- Certificate Course in Fresco Painting at Banasthali (1999-2000);
- Certificate Course in Computer Application from Banasthali (2000-01);
- Honoured by “Bharat Joyti Award” (IIFS) along with Certificate of Excellence (2008)
- National Academy of Arts Outstanding Work – Art Fair, Jaipur (2004);
- Lalit kala Academy Rajasthan State Art Award in Print, Jaipur (2003);
- Inter University Poster competition Award, Barnala, Punjab (2001);
- Award, 21st Student Art Exhibition Organized by R.L.K.A. (2001);
- Selected as a biographee for ASIA/ PACFIC WHO’S WHO (VOL. VII), & INDO/ ASEAN WHO’S WHO (VOL. III).
- H.R.D. Ministry of culture, govt. of India, National Scholarship for working in print making (2003-04).
- Invited as a participating artist in Sam Art-Årlig Kunstudstilling I Kögehallerne, in Copenhagen, Denmark 2011
- 10th, 11th, & 12th Kala Mela Organized by C.L.K.A. & R.L.K.A;
- State Annual Art Exhibition Organized by R.L.K.A. (2002, 03, 04, 05);
- 6th, 7th Print Biennale Organized by Bharat Bhawan, Bhopal, (2003, 05);
- 46th, 47th, 48th National Exhibition of Art Organized by C.L.K.A. New Delhi (2003, 04, 05);
- 68th, 69th All India Art Exhibition Organized by L.K.A. of Amritsar;
- State Annual Art Exhibition Organized by A.I.F.C.S. (2002);
- Student Art Exhibition Organized by R.L.K.A. (1999, 2000, 01,)
- Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd. Sub-station, Amritsar. (2006) 72sq. ft.
Group shows/ Solo Show
- Solo Show “Lunar Landscapes: where earth meets sky fall” at India Habitat Center, 2012.
- Group Show as ‘Art Beyond Bondaries’ at Kulturfyren, Skeppsholmen – Sweden, 2012
- Solo Show ‘The Contemporary Walk’ at Galleri Tersaeus, Stockholm, 2012
- Group Show ‘Two Abstract World Meets’ at Art Concept Gallery, Stockholm, Sweden, 2012
- Invited as an artist for The Contemporary Walk a group exhibition by The Claridges and Gallery Ragini at The Claridges New Delhi, 2012
- Participated in Sam Art-Årlig Kunstudstilling I Kögehallerne, in Copenhagen, Denmark 2011
- ‘Keep Our Planet Alive’ a group show of 32 International artist at IHC, New Delhi organized by TellusArt, 2011
- An exhibition at Art Compaz in Copenhagen, with Danish & Indian artists (2010)
- A group show on “Building Tour 2010- Indian Vision Dutch Method” at Aayojan School of Architecture (2010)
- A group show at courtyard hotel by Marriott International (2010)
- Myrid Hues, a group show of abstract paintings org. by Ragini Art Gallery. 2009
- A group show of Indian Artists at Cerecia art gallery, Stockholm, Sweden, 2009
- A group show of Scandinavian & Indian artists at Royal Haga Park, Stockholm, Sweden 2009
- A group show of contemporary art at RUPABH bharat bhawan, Bhopal 2009
- Young Thoughts About Tellus, an exhibition of paintings on Global Warming, Nature & Environmental Issues by Scandinavian & Indian artists at IGNCA New Delhi, 2009
- “Gen Next”, a group show by young contemporary artists at open palm court , India Habitat Centre, New Delhi by Gallery Ragini.2009
- Gallery Ragini presents “Abstract Attract” a group exhibition of abstract works by various artists at hauz khas village New Delhi 2009.
- Ragini presents “Balance” a group exhibition of paintings & sculptures at Travancore Palace, New Delhi, 2008. Group show named “Vibes of Spirits” at Satya Paul Art Gallery Jalandhar, Punjab, 2008.
- “Mystic Nature” a Solo Show, at Lalit Kala Academy, New Delhi, 2008.
- Group Show named “Ms. 60” on Women’s day at Art Mall New Delhi, (2008)
- “Spring” Show organized by Hotel Ashoka in collaboration with Krishna’s collection & Hotel Jan path, Delhi (2008)
- “Fashion cum Art Show” curated by Ragini Arts At garden Restaurant, Lodi Garden, New Delhi (2008)
- Group Show at JKK organized by Chahal Art Gallery on the occasion of Jaipur Virasat Festival & Rajasthan Day (2008)
- Group show at Hotel Saral, Bhopal, by Shiladitya Verma (2008)
- Solo Show named “Nature Series”, Triveni Kala Sangam, Sponsored by Krishna’s Collection, New Delhi ;( 2007)
- Group show named “Varition 07” at Lalit Kala Academy, Chennai (2007), & at Ahemadabad (2006);
- Group show named “Abstraction In Art” at Samanvai art gallery organized by Samanvai art gallery (2006);
- Group show organized by Samanvai Art Gallery on the occasion of Jaipur Heritage International Festival (2005)
- Group show named “VARIATION 06” at Hyderabad;
- Group Exhibition “Nuclear Free Future” at J.K.K Jaipur (2004).
- Group Show at Samanvaya Art Gallery (2004);
- Solo Show at J.K.K. (2004);
- Group Show in Jaisalmer (1999);
- Group Exhibition named “TRIO” at J.K.K Jaipur (2001);
- Group Show at Kala Mandir Banasthali (1999, 2000
- Fresco Tiles Exhibition Banasthali (2000);
Participation in Camps
- Participated in Creative workshop at Royal Haga Park, Stockholm, Organised by TellusArt, Sweden 2009
- Participated in Creative workshop at Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts, New Delhi, Organised by TellusArt, Sweden. 2009
- A young artists painting camp organized by School of Performing Arts & Creative Education (SPACE) (2008)
- ‘Spring Art Camp’ (2008), organized by Hotel Ashoka in collaboration with Krishna’s Collection & Hotel Jan Path.
- A camp of young Artists from all over India, organized
- By Variation Group in Association with Govt. College of Arts Chennai (2007);
- Graphic Workshop Organized by R.L.K.K. Lucknow (2005);
- National level Print Making Workshop, Organized by J.K.K. (2004);
- National level Print Making Workshop, Organized by Banasthali Vidyapith. (2003);
- Workshop (Painting) Nuclear Free Future, at J.K.K. Jaipur (2004);
- National Seminar on ‘Globalization and Art’ Organized by Banasthali Vidyapith (2004);
- National level Print Making Workshop, Organized by JKK (2002).
- Australia, Canada, Japan, (Kochi), Lucknow, J.K.K., Amritsar, Chandighar & in many private Collection in Jaipur & New Delhi.
Other participation & Activities
- Acted as an Assistant to the Visual Arts coordinator of the Jaipur Heritage International Festival, 2007, Jaipur.
- Year 2001-2010, taught as art assistant professor at Aayojan School of Architecture, Jaipur, India
- Working and living as a freelance artist in Stockholm, Sweden.