1) Ensures maximum efficiency in the performance of room attendants and public area staff in guestrooms and surrounding areas.
2) Carries out the following routine assignments
3) Supervises and trains room attendant and public area staff.
4) Inspect a minimum of 50 rooms daily, especially VIP arrivals and including check-out, vacant and make-up rooms
5) Maintains a logbook to record rooms inspected daily, assignment for public area staff, special project, guest room status, maintenance deficiencies and significant events and activities during shift.
6) Ensures that all cleaned and inspected check-out rooms are communicated immediately to the Housekeeping Office
7) Maintains the cleanliness of lobby entrance, guest lift and staircase and glass doors.
8) Ensures the cleanliness of all F&B outlets and meeting rooms.
9) See to the adequate storage of supplies inventory in all guest floors and public area pantries and safeguard against wastage, shortage of loss.
10) Conducts inventory as required.
11) Reports to the order taker maintenance deficiencies that requires immediate attention and follows up on their status.
12) Reports to the Executive Housekeeper any loss or damage of furniture, fixture or equipment.
13) Supervises proper care and use of all equipment, carts as well as cleaning and guestroom supplies.
14) Attends to complaints regarding housekeeping services and takes corrective action, offers all possible assistance to internal and external customers.
15) Performs such other duties as maybe assigned from time to time, carries out all necessary requests by superiors.
16) To attend all training programs as and when advised.
[b]Interested candidates send below details.
• Updated CV with job Description
• Notice period required
• Reason of leaving your job.
• Full Length Picture.
• Contact details (Email & phone number)
• Last Salary
• Expected Salary[/b]