…Job Description (Not Limited to):
• Ensures guests are greeted upon arrival, check-in and escorted to room.
• Maintains an up to date knowledge of the hotel and services. Supplies information and responds to guest queries.
• Ensures effective handover is done, gaining information from Assistant Front Office Manager and Shift Leader.
• Makes control tours of the hotel ensuring that cleanliness and security is at maximum.
• Handles all guest complaints or problems.
• Responsible for taking immediate action in case an incident (accident, theft, fire, etc.) occurs.
• Records all important issues and situations on the Duty Manager Report for General Manager and Front Office Manager.
• Controls all department keys/room master keys.
• Ensures that an effective handover is made to the Night Manager in conjunction with the evening Shift Leader.
• Relieves management positions in the Front office in their absence – Night Manager & Assistant Front Office Manager.
• Maintains an awareness of sales opportunities maximizing revenue.
• Establishes, promotes and maintains good public relations while meeting or exceeding guest expectations.
• Personally checks all VIP arrival rooms and meets guest on arrival.
• Ensures that airport/crew transportation flow is maintained effectively.
• Cooperates in the performance of nay reasonable task requested by company manager, executive and guests.
Interested candidates send below details.
• Updated CV with job Description
• Notice period required
• Reason of leaving your job.
• Full Length Picture.
• Contact details (Email & phone number)
• Last Salary
• Expected Salary
GCC Nationals Only