• To prepare schedules for all personnel according to the forecast and within the limits of the staffing guide, to ensure adequate manpower at all times and under the guidance of the Food and Beverage Manager.
• To conduct regular training sessions with the assigned team in line with the departmental SOP’s i.e. guest care, service standards, up-selling approach, product knowledge, etc.
• To conduct on the job training of future Assistants Outlet Manager’s if the situation calls for.
• To prepare and issue duty schedules for the assigned team.
• To ensure the proper appearance (condition of uniforms) and grooming of assigned staff members.
• To evaluate the performance of the assigned team and initiate internal promotions.
• To shortlist new potential staff members for development.
• Responsible for the timely set up of the assigned Food & Beverage outlet, according to the meal settings and in line with the opening hours.
• To handle the welcome and seating of arriving guests with the assistance of the hostess.
• To ensure that under no circumstances the entrance door is left unattended.
• To maintain a professional / friendly relationship with the outlet patrons.
• To establish and update the outlet’s database of regular guests.
• To tour the outlet and all related areas frequently ensuring the highest possible cleanliness and maintenance standards.
• To resolve guest complaints immediately.
• To ensure that all mise en place is done according to the whole day’s service requirements.
• To be actively involved in the outlets promotional activities.
• To establish a close working relationship with the kitchen and liaises with the chef about menu changes, menu presentations and live cooking activities in the outlet.
• To control / counter signs all store requisitions (operating material, food products and beverages) and ensures their accurate delivery.
• Maintains staff attendance sheets and other payroll related documents, to be signed by the Department Head and submit them for signatures at the end of the month.
• To attend all regular Food & Beverage departmental meetings and conduct’s daily briefings to maintain an open communication within the assigned team.
• Responsible to meet and maximize the budgeted monthly revenue of the respective outlet, by exercising constant control of the operational expenses.
• To take part in the month end inventory with the cost controller to ensure that closing stocks are recorded as accurate as possible.
• To carry out other related assignments or tasks entrusted by the Food & Beverage management from time to time.
Interested candidates send below details.
• Updated CV with job Description
• Notice period required
• Reason of leaving your job.
• Full Length Picture.
• Contact details (Email & phone number)
• Last Salary
• Expected Salary