.• Reports Directly to the Pastry Consultant.
• Ensure that all pastry products are dispatched to restaurants for service in accordance with established standards of presentation.
• Ensure that all pastry products are visually attractive and eye appealing
• Check daily function sheets and daily menus to ensure production level of bakery products as consistent with needs of hotel.
• Prepare requisitions for storeroom items.
• Ensure that all Kitchen/Restaurant outlets are supplied with their requirements of bakery products.
• Responsible for set up banquet buffet sweet and all buffet including breakfast, Coffee Shop and Pastry Shops
• Checks the quality and quantity of Danish pastry, Croissants and Bread for buffet and for other orders.
• Checks the Function Sheet daily and prepares them accordingly on an appropriate production level
• Dispenses pastry and bakery items only against valid pastry requisitions, transfer or captain order.
• Designs and prepares show pieces and other decorations in sugar, chocolate, etc. VIP Guest Amenities.
• Checks and controls pastry items before they are received by the store, making sure that they are within quality and quantity of standards set for expiry.
• Controls and approves time schedules and weekly time sheet of his section
• Maintains standard portion Control. Ensures that the Hotel’s cost control policies and procedures are followed by minimizing left-over or spoilage and improve utilization of cake and bread left over.
• Ensures the proper handling, cleanliness and maintenance of working area.
• To plan, develop and implement formal training plans for pastry department personnel.
• To operate an efficient and accurate administration process in order to meet statutory, legal and internal requirement.
• To attend daily Ex-Chef briefing and conduct daily briefings to ensure that his department receive information.
• Control payroll and business expenses of the pastry department
• Ensures employees grievances, disciplinary procedures are mentioned.
• To ensure that regular on job training is conducted within the department.
• Ensure whenever served food for more than 19 pax food sample to be kept.
• To ensure that training all kitchen personnel and monitoring their compliance is adhering to all food safety standards.
• To maintain highest standards of food hygiene and safety standards
• To maintain and update standard recipe file for foods on sales history, sales mix, actual cost, production time, potential cost.
• Monitor and Control moment of truth points and followed.
Interested candidates send below details.
• Updated CV with job Description
• Notice period required
• Reason of leaving your job.
• Full Length Picture.
• Contact details (Email & phone number)
• Last Salary
• Expected Salary