- As well as taking orders, serving food and preparing table, the job of a waiter and waitress is to make customers feel welcome and comfortable.
- Greet customers and show them to the best table available.
- Ensure all serving equipments are clean and hygienic.
- Ensure that ashtrays are kept at the right place and cleaned frequently.
- Hand over customers their respective bills and handle payment.
- Deliver the right order of food to the right customer.
- Work very closely with the kitchen and make sure service is delivered on time.
- Lay tables with clean cloths and napkins, cutlery and condiments, and perhaps candles or flowers.
- Offer special attention for guest with kids, and provide High chair for infants.
- Clean and tidy the restaurant during opening and closing time.
- Ensure buffet station is replenished regularly and change serving dishes.
- Ensure broken cutlery or damaged equipment are replaced.
- Taking reservation on the phone and assign table prior to guest arrival.
- Handling the menu and answering questions about the food content
Please send below details along with your updated resume
Notice period required
Reason of leaving current job.
Full Length Picture.
Contact details (Email & phone number)