• Conducts a ‘Training Needs’ analysis and prepares an Annual Training Plan and budget accordingly.
• Conducts off job training sessions as necessary, particularly in the areas of customer service and quality.
• Prepares plans for Count on Me! activities.
• Pro-actively shapes a service-oriented culture within the operation by measuring and monitoring guest feedback and establishing effective means of communicating this to the management and staff.
• Provides individual or group instruction to Department Heads and Supervisors to improve the effectiveness of their staff meetings, performances appraisals or other training related activities.
• Conducts or resources management development according to needs identified via performance appraisals.
• Assists in the selection of Departmental Trainers, then trains and develops them through on going workshops and monthly meetings.
• Tracks individual ‘high flyers’ and ensures career progression within hotel/company is planned to match their development potential.
• Reviews appraisal forms and recommends appropriate development courses for Managers in the Hotel.
• Ensures relevant departments have up to date service standards and procedures manuals and guides and coaches in the production of the same.
• Joins the Human Resources Manager and respective colleagues in setting up Orientation Programs and initial skills training for new recruits and monitors this whenever possible.
Interested candidates send below details.
• Updated CV with job Description
• Notice period required
• Reason of leaving your job.
• Full Length Picture.
• Contact details (Email & phone number)
• Last Salary
• Expected Salary